Our Upcoming Training Programs
Dive deep into the revolutionary realm of DevOps, enhanced and augmented with Machine Learning (ML) techniques. Our comprehensive ML for DevOps course aims to empower DevOps professionals with the skillset needed to harness ML algorithms and techniques, automating and streamlining DevOps processes.
ML for DevOps
Notify me when the next training is updated!
Module 1 : Introduction To ML For DevOps
- Introduction to machine learning
- Why ML for DevOps
- Understand the importance of applying Machine Learning on DevOps
- Understand a lifecycle of Machine Learning project
Module 2 : Machine Learning Concepts
- Regression (Algorithms: Linear regression, Ridge, Lasso , ElasticNet, Decision Tree, kNN)
- Evaluation metrics: MSE, RMSE, R^2, Adjusted R^2. Features selection: Recursive Features Elimination
- Time series (Algorithms: AR, MA, ARMA, ARIMA, Prophet facebook. Statistical tests: ADF, KPSS)
- Dimensionality reduction: (PCA)
- Classification (Algorithms: kNN, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest, SVM)
- Evaluation metrics: Accuracy, Recall, Precision, F1-score, ROC curve.)
- understand and learn how to use Machine Learning concepts
Module 3 : Machine Learning Labs For DevOps
- Regression Lab
- Classification Lab
- Clustering Lab
- Time Series Lab
- Build and compare end-to-end ML models for service reliability prediction
- Build and compare end-to-end ML models for service quality classification and clustering
- Build and compare end-to-end ML models for EC2 CPU utilization forecasting
What you will learn?
Help professionals in DevOps field to use ML techniques and algorithms to automate and optimize DevOps processes as well as predict and
prevent potential issues before they occur.
Benefits: Allow DevOps teams to leverage the insights generated by ML models to make informed decisions about how to optimize and improve their processes (quality, speed, agility and cost effectiveness).
- DevOps engineers
- Software Researchers interested in DevOps & machine learning fields
This training program is designed for the participants who possess the following skills:
- Being Comfortable with command Line
- Prior programming experience (at least 1+year)
Upon completion of this training program, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance, jointly issued by Machine Learning Architects Basel and our Digital Innovation Academy, recognizing your successful completion of the course.